Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta Februari 2017 Terbaru World Resources Institute
||Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta Februari 2017 Terbaru World Resources Institute
||12 days ago
||World Resources Institute
Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute. Salam sukses untuk kawan-kawan yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Semoga tidak nyerah untuk mencari pekerjaan yang sesuai dengan kualifikasi Anda. Memang kadang mencari pekerjaan yang sesuai sangatlah sulit di tahun 2016 ini. Pada kesempatan ini admin akan memberikan info Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute. Berikut informasi lebih detail mengenai Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute.
Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute
Berikut ini adalah kriteria yang harus Anda penuhi untuk mengisi Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute yang dibuka pada awal bulan ini:
About WRI Indonesia
WRI Indonesia is national entity (Yayasan) associated with the World Resources Institute (WRI), a global environmental research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being. WRI work with various stakeholders in the natural resources sector to support policy and management that are both profitable and sustainable. WRI work with leaders in more than 50 countries for more than 30 years, with offices in Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and the United States.
Launched in early 2014, WRI Indonesia builds on WRI’s 10-year history in the country, and strengthens our impact on the ground. In the short-to-medium term, WRI Indonesia aims to expand its presence and portfolio to include projects in the climate, energy, as well as city and transportation programs.
This position will support WRI Indonesia’s One Map Initiative and other related project portfolio Overview
The overall objective of the One Map Initiative is to transform land use decision-making processes to be open, accountable, and participatory. WRI Indonesia will achieve this through catalyzing a unified and transparent land use planning and monitoring system that is accessible to all land use stakeholders. Through partnership with local governments, civil societies and the private sectors, WRI Indonesia will develop a model of engagement that can be used to scale this approach into a National One Map Initiative. The work will span five years, focusing on Riau, South Sumatra, and Papua provinces. Other project portfolio related to One Map Initiative includes, but not limited to Land Use Accountability (LUA), Forest Law Enforcement, Governance, and Trade (FLEGT), Forest and Landscapes Restoration (FLR), and Governance Center.
The One Map Initiative Research Analyst will be based in Jakarta to be a subject matter expert in the areas of governance and land use management issues of the One Map Policy, both in national and sub-national level. He/she will contribute to the development of high quality research products that are designed to inform targeted audiences and to facilitate program management and development. Reporting to the One Map Initiative Governance Manager of WRI Indonesia, he/she will coordinate with the Governance Center team and other key personnel of the projects. He/she will provide support in research and data analysis, including program management and development necessary to achieve the intended targeted impact on National One Map Initiative and other related projects in WRI portfolio. He/she will liaise closely with the partners implementing similar programs as well as relevant agencies of the Government, local authorities, and civil society. Responsibilities
The One Map Initiative Research Analyst’s main areas of responsibility will include the following:
Research & Knowledge (70% of time required)
• Support research and data analysis within the One Map Policy project, specifically on the issues related to policy and land-use governance (laws and regulation, government reform, state and non-state agencies relationship), natural resources and land-based industry (forestry, commodities, water, biodiversity), and equitable society (indigenous people, local community, gender);
• Identify and advance new lines of research and analysis relevant to the projects’ influence strategy and objectives;
• Proactively developing analytical processes and expanding the range of data available to apply to projects (both internal projects and projects for clients).
• Support data acquisition and extraction, data analysis (quantitative and qualitative), data presentation, GIS mapping, reporting and presentations.
• Liaise and proactively outreach strategic multi-stakeholders partners as relevant to research & knowledge effort
• Co-author knowledge products and other communication documents (e.g., reports, briefs, data products, tools, blog).
Program Management (15% of time required)
• Assist the manager to monitor and managing project deliverables together with other key personnel WRI Indonesia and its partners;
• Working in partnership with government agencies, private sector and other NGO’s to develop collaborative approaches for development of strategies for the One Map Initiative, both in national and sub-national level; and
• Support Manager in completing institutional and donor reporting.
Program Development (15% of time required)
• Support the development of governance strategy for One Map Policy implementation in the sub-national level, designed to achieve both sectoral and governance-related outcomes.
• Contributing to research proposals between a five and six figure fundraising goal;
• Contributing to presentations and donor proposals. Required Qualifications:
- • Legally able to work in Indonesia.
• Bachelor’s degree in law, public policy, natural resource management, environmental economics, or a related field from a reputable institution required.
• Professional fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Minimum three years of full-time work experience in a relevant field with strong research and program management in the area of environment and development.
• Direct hands-on experience in conducting desk and field research, writing reviews and reports in the area of government reform, land use management, or natural resource governance.
• Strong inter-personal skills, working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
• High attention to details, well organized, and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team player.
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Master’s degree in law, public policy, natural resource management, forestry, agriculture, environmental economics, or a related field from a reputable institution(s) preferred;
• Published article or journal related to government reform, land use management, or natural resource governance.
• Proficiency in processing quantitative/qualitative data using software (STATA, Invivo), spatial data using GIS software (e.g., ArcGIS) or graphics software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator) to produce high quality visual and reports for publication;
• Familiarity with One Map Policy in the national and local level.
• Research activities and program management are expected to be carried out timely and satisfactory with minor supervision.
• Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
• Must be able to multi-task and planning several events simultaneously.
• Ability to work well with internal and external participants is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is imperative.
Final candidates may be required to take a Research analyst exercise to assess relevant skills.
The candidates must have authorization to work in Indonesia to be eligible for this position.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package. How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply online at careers.wri.org. All applications must be submitted online through this career portal in order to be formally considered.
Application close: 1700 (Jakarta Time), 31 January 2017. We will close the advert earlier when best candidates are identified at earlier dates.
This is a locally engaged position; Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply. The World Resources Institute ( http://www.wri.org ) is an environmental and development research and policy organization that creates solutions to protect the Earth and improve people’s lives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is WRI’s policy to recruit, hire, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, protected veteran status, or disability. WRI’s global agenda requires a staff that is diverse – with respect to race, gender, cultural, and international background. Diverse perspectives and experience enhance the way WRI selects and approaches issues, as well as the creativity and applicability of WRI's policy research and analysis. WRI, therefore, encourages applications from U.S. minorities, persons from other countries (especially developing nations), and from women of all backgrounds. About WRI Indonesia
WRI Indonesia is an independent research organization dedicated to contributing to the socioeconomic development of Indonesia in an inclusive and sustainable way. Our work is focused on four main areas: forests, climate, cities and transportation, as well as governance. We turn big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being.
Established in early 2014 with its headquarter in Jakarta, WRI Indonesia is a non-profit research organization affiliated with the World Resources Institute, a global environmental think tank based in Washington D.C. Our 500 experts and staff work with partners in more than 50 countries; we have offices in Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and the United States. In Indonesia, we have run projects with partners for over 20 years, and WRI Indonesia was formally launched to build a robust in-country presence, to formalize existing partnerships, as well as strengthen our research on the ground.
Learn more about our organization at www.wri-indonesia.org .
Hanya calon karyawan yang memenuhi peserta di atas yang akan dipanggil untuk melakukan interview. Untuk itu jika Anda berminat dan memenuhi kandidat Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute di atas, silahkan kirimkan lamaran Anda sebelum akhir bulan depan.
Demikian informasi Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute. Semoga info lowongan kerja hari ini membantu sahabat sekalian yang sedang mencari pekerjaan. Jika lowongan kerja di atas tidak sesuai dengan ijazah sahabat, tidak ada salahnya untuk membaca informasi lowongan kerja lainnya di bawah ini. Akhir kata saya ucapkan terima kasih sudah mengunjungi website ini, jangan lupa bagikan info ini melalui social media. Selamat mencari kerja!
Jika Anda berminat melamar Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute World Resources Institute, segera siapkan persyaratan/berkas yang dibutuhkan untuk mengisi Lowongan Kerja Research Analyst Jakarta 2016 World Resources Institute tersebut. Klik tombol "Kirim Lamaran" di bawah ini.
Lowongan kerja di atas mungkin saja sudah tidak valid atau kadaluarsa. Untuk itu selalu lakukan cross check terlebih dahulu pada perusahaan terkait untuk mengetahui ada atau tidaknya lowongan kerja. Cek lokasi perusahaan untuk membantu menemukan alamat perusahaan.
Jika Anda menemukan informasi lowongan kerja yang mencurigakan silahkan laporkan kepada kami melalui link ini.